Friday, May 7, 2010

The Claw Ship

This is a Claw Ship. It's made out of Lego. I made it because I just make things for fun.

I just got some claws and then stuck them on the front edges and then got this bit that goes up and down and then I just got two bend-down bits and then I just had to make some wings and then got a guy, a number and a window screen, and a crystal. Then that was the end of how I made it.

You know those bits you can see in the photo that are on the front of the ship? Those are the claws.

The bend down bit. If there is an emergency and the doors don't come off, or maybe open up, well he just has to press the control button and then BOOM BANG BANG! First thing you know he's got it off!

The driver is Woody. He likes that he has a lot of lasers and bits like that.

He has a number because it's just a decoration. So whats the point of racing yourself? That just cant be right if he was in a race and he raced with no one! That' s not a race if you are racing yourself.

The crystal is for if you lose the invisible bit on the laser thing, well you just have to take the crystal out of his hand and it put it on the end. Then he just puts it on and first thing you know, he presses the control and then DAZOOOOO! It collects the suns energy or shoots out lasers!


4 comments:

  1. I love your claw ship, Aesop, especially the bend down bit which would be really handy in an emergency.Roald hasnt seen the ship yet but i am going to tell him to look at it as soon as I get home from work.
    big hug
    from Aunty Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aesop,

    Love your claw ship. I'm a bit dissapointed there's no instructions on how to build it, I will never be able to figure it out myself.

    When is your next toy review, and can it be about star wars toys again?

    Roald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aesop I think you should run for prime minister, you are much smarter than those people they have in government right now.
    I think your next toy review should be on the bat cave, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a real cool claw ship.Next time you come to my house you can show me how to make one.I dont think we have bits for claws but we could try anyway.If we made two then we could race.

    ReplyDelete