Monday, April 23, 2012

Lego City Dump Truck








Hi guys here I am again! Hope you enjoyed my last update.

This time I got a Lego City Dump Truck (LEGO City - Tipper Truck 4434). It was really cool and my favourite pieces were the binoculars as the headlights.

It was really easy to build, it was so easy that I didn't even have to look at the instructions - I just had to look at the picture to see how it was constructed.

The best thing about it was that the back tips up and it can actually dump the load.

I would recommend this truck set to anybody (except babies).

Just one more thing before I stop; Can I ask the people who make the Lego to try and make a Pirates of the Caribbean set with a Davy Jones figure please? I think that would be great.


See you next time if I either make something or get something to review.

2 comments:

  1. awesome review, aesop! i'm going to give this set to my boy who is turnig 5 in a few weeks. do you think he'll like it? he's already got some lego city sets, we both think they're pretty cool. can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Aesop, it really made me want to get one of those trucks! It's nice that you let Otto and Mum help make it too.
    Cant wait to see what you make next :)

    ReplyDelete